Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Birthday



Yesterday was my Birthday. I am 22 years old this year.

I enjoyed my birthday with my friend, Peggy.

In the afternoon, we meet at Serangoon MRT Station then we went to have our lunch at Farrer Park in an Indian Fast Food Restaurant.

My lunch was very delicious and I almost ate until bloated in my stomach. I had my lunch until very full.

After our lunch, we went to Vivo City to shop around then went to catch a movie.

We went to watch the movie "Push". The Movie was great as it was about psychic warfare and how they use their supernatural powers to kill their enemies.

There was two asian guys in the movie use high frequency wave by screaming to cause destruction in their path. That was fascinating but they are the baddies.

The good ones is there was one guy at the beginning trying to control his kinetic powers to lift objects to float in the air. In the later part in the movie, He met more good peoples to tag along with him, including Shadows, Magician, Watcher, Vision & much more.

After our movie, we went to buy some snacks from Old Chan Ki & Vivo-Mart.

Then we went to the Sky Park to look at the sea view at night towards Sentosa.

It was fun sitting down on the stone steps looking towards sea view.

We enjoyed the night and took some photographs of us together before we went head home after that.

I enjoyed my birthday tonight and I wish her Happy Birthday in Advance too.

Keep in Touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment